Terms of Services
Please read these Terms carefully before signing up with Citaldel growth services
By using Citadel, you agree that you have read the guide and agree to follow these guidelines.
- Citladel is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with social media content rules and any legislation that you are subject to.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not liable if your Instagram account is blocked or banned for any reason.
- We require your username and password to obtain required information for social media platforms. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Citaldel services, sometimes technology glitches happen.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try Citaldel growth services for free for 4 days.
- You agree that upon purchasing ANY of our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or your bank.
- We can refund your money no questions asked for growth services no questions asked, other services you must articulate a true failure of service in order to qualify.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- Citaldel does not tolerate spam activity. If you are using spammy usernames or creating multiple new accounts to continue to use the 4-day free trial you will be banned from the platform.